CPANext is an emerging professionals program with the goal of increasing and strengthening the accounting pipeline in Missouri. The focus of CPANext is specifically on candidates who are enrolled in or have completed Intermediate Accounting I and seek encouragement and guidance to sit for the CPA Exam. All candidates are required to attend a welcome session for program orientation. Through CPANext, candidates will be guided, mentored, and motivated by a personal coach (sponsored by Deloitte), to pass the CPA Exam. The initiative also seeks to provide greater access to qualified employees for firms and companies. Visit www.cpanext.org for more information.
Click here to become a CPANext Participant!
Important Candidate Resources
- 2023 CPA Firm Summer Leadership Programs List
- CPANext Process Flowchart
- Becoming a CPA
- CPA Candidate Checklist
- NASBA Candidate Bulletin
- CPA Exam Blueprints--current and for the updated 2024 exam
- Eligibility Requirements for the CPA Exam
- Transcript Evaluation Form
- Prometric Testing Information
- CPA Exam Review Discounts
- MOCPA Mock CPA Exams
- New CPA Exam - Important Dates
- Ethics Exam Materials
- Selecting a CPA Firm for an Internship
- Initial CPA License Application
- Additional Candidate Resources
If you have any questions, or need more information, please contact Liz Schaetzel at email@example.com or 314-392-5834.