With all the questions regarding the impending CPA exam changes, navigating NASBA’s transcript review and NTS processes, working through the Missouri State Board of Accountancy’s exam requirements and application process, and deciding which exam section to take first, it’s easy to feel overwhelmed. MOCPA is here to help. You don’t have to do this alone.
Through CPANext, MOCPA helps you navigate the CPA exam process and achieve your CPA licensure. You will be guided, coached, and motivated to pass the CPA exam.
Participants in this complimentary CPANext program will receive:
- Assistance with exam prep, NTS applications, and the entire exam and licensure process;
- Bi-weekly office hours for your questions with the CPANext Coach;
- Invitations to MOCPA-sponsored events on the changing exam, planning your progress, interviewing tips and résuméwriting; and
- Access to internship and leadership opportunities, and connections with potential employers.
Important Candidate Resources
- National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA)'s Candidate Exam Guide
- 2023 CPA Firm Summer Leadership Programs List
- CPANext Process Flowchart
- Becoming a CPA
- CPA Candidate Checklist
- NASBA Candidate Bulletin
- CPA Exam Blueprints--current and for the updated 2024 exam
- Eligibility Requirements for the CPA Exam
- Transcript Evaluation Form
- Prometric Testing Information
- CPA Exam Review Discounts
- MOCPA Mock CPA Exams
- New CPA Exam - Important Dates
- Ethics Exam Materials
- Selecting a CPA Firm for an Internship
- Initial CPA License Application
- Additional Candidate Resources
If you have any questions or would like more information, please contact Liz Schaetzel at firstname.lastname@example.org or (314) 392-5834.