Click on a committee below to join today!
Participating on MOCPA committees allows you to connect with your fellow CPAs, build business opportunities, and discuss the latest changes in your niche area. Your shared challenges, best practices, and collaborative ideas help shape the future of MOCPA and the profession.
WHY JOIN A COMMITTEE?
- Relationships/networking—Build stronger relationships with other CPAs in your area of interest and establish life-long connections with your peers.
- Development—Uncover business insights you can immediately apply and use in your professional and personal growth.
- Leadership opportunities—Gain invaluable experience that can elevate your career path.
- Pay it forward—Contribute to the advancement of MOCPA and the profession by giving back.
- Community—Belong to a valuable community of knowledgeable and helpful CPAs.
- Sneak peaks—Receive updates on new and legislative issues concerning the profession.
JUST THE FACTS
- Committee service is open to all MOCPA members. No prior committee experience is required.
- Committees typically meet three to four times a year virtually, via conference call or in-person (when permitted). Committee meeting schedules vary based on their activities.
- Committee appointments are for one-year terms, from July 1 through June 30.
Click on a committee below to join a committee today, and help advance your career, MOCPA and the profession. For more information, please contact Dana Seipp at (800) 264-7966 or email@example.com.
Audits of School Districts Conference Committee
B&I Subcommittee-Corporate CPA Learning, Networking, and Thought LeadershipView Committee
B&I Subcommittee-Corporate CPA Talent Pipeline and AdvocacyView Committee
Business & Industry CommitteeView Committee
Business Transformation CommitteeView Committee
Diversity & Inclusion CommitteeView Committee
Governmental Accounting Conference Committee
Not-For-Profit Conference Committee
Professional Ethics Committee
Wealth & Asset Management Committee
Women's Initiatives CommitteeView Committee
Young Professionals Committee