Article submissions and story ideas for The ASSET and online publications are encouraged and welcome!
Through its publications, MOCPA strives to keep its members informed of news and updates relating to the accounting profession:
The ASSET: Published bi-monthly and contains news and feature articles regarding the most updated information about the CPA profession, as well as MOCPA members and events.
MOCPA committee members are particularly encouraged to submit articles relating to hot topics within their respective special interest area.
MOCPA Online Newsletters: Published weekly and contain timely news and alerts on regulatory issues, business tips, upcoming events, and much more!
MOCPA members may receive one, two, or all three of MOCPA's online newsletters. The three newsletters are:
- CPAs in Public Practice E-News
- CPAs in Business & Industry E-News
- Young Professionals E-News
Submission Requirements for MOCPA Publications:
- Article length should be approximately 700 words for special interest columns and 1,300 words for feature articles.
- Topics should be relevant and timely.
- Articles should be written in the third person (please avoid "we" or "I" language).
- All writers will receive a byline. Authors should provide a brief bio and photo headshot with each article.
For The ASSET:
Issue Date Copy Due to MOCPA
For the MOCPA Online Newsletters: The online newsletters are published on Tuesdays. All submissions are due by end of business day on Fridays.
Please email all stories or ideas to Dena Hull at email@example.com.