Congratulations on choosing the CPA profession for your career!
The Missouri Society of CPAs offers numerous benefits and resources to you as a CPA candidate. Following is information compiled to help you navigate the CPA exam, the CPA licensure process, and those first important steps in your career.
CPA Candidate members receive:
- AICPA’s Ethics Course for Licensure (a $225 value);
- Remain a CPA Candidate member for 3 years or until licensed;
- Membership in Candidate Online Connect Community to discuss exam and licensure preparation with their peers;
- Mentorship opportunities;
- Subscription to MOCPA’s Young Professionals e-newsletter, The ASSET magazine and other targeted profession news and information;
- Community building, peer engagement, and community service through chapter events and taskforces, committee meetings, and social media;
- Access to MOCPA’s Career Center, which includes tips for résumé writing and interviewing; and
- Much more!
CPA License Information
- Becoming a CPA: The process
- CPA exam frequently asked questions
- CPA exam fees
- Ethics exam information
- Experience requirement information
- Visit the Missouri State Board of Accountancy's website and download the Missouri CPA Licensure Application (Initial Individual Application). Find out more about applying for the CPA license in Missouri.
- Uniform CPA Examination Blueprints - details the exam process, requirements, structure, available prep resources and more, including information on the changes coming to the CPA exam in 2024
- CPA Exam Booklet - highlights the benefits of licensure, as well as the requirements and process to attain the CPA
Important Candidate Websites
- AICPA Candidate Information
- Missouri State Board of Accountancy
- National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA)
This information was compiled as a resource for CPA candidates, but please check with the Missouri State Board of Accountancy to obtain the latest candidate information or to confirm specific requirements.