Congratulations on choosing the CPA profession for your career!
The Missouri Society of CPAs offers numerous benefits and resources to you as a CPA candidate to help you navigate the CPA exam, the CPA licensure process, and those first important steps in your career.
CLICK HERE to order your online ethics exam and receive complimentary MOCPA membership!
CPA Candidate members receive:
- AICPA’s Ethics Course for Licensure (a $225 value);
- Remain a CPA Candidate member for 3 years or until licensed;
- Membership in Candidate Online Connect Community to discuss exam and licensure preparation with their peers;
- Mentorship opportunities;
- Subscription to MOCPA’s Young Professionals e-newsletter, The ASSET magazine and other targeted profession news and information;
- Community building, peer engagement, and community service through chapter events and taskforces, committee meetings, and social media;
- Access to MOCPA’s Career Center, which includes tips for résumé writing and interviewing; and
- Much more!
A key step in obtaining your CPA license is passing the ethics exam.
The ethics exam is an open-book, multiple-choice exam written and graded by the American Institute of CPAs. For only $225 you can purchase your ethics materials needed for licensure, and you will receive complimentary MOCPA CPA Candidate membership!
You can take your ethics exam at any time during the licensure process, before starting the exam, between CPA exam sections, or after all four sections are completed. It’s up to you.
For more information, please contact Liz Schaetzel at email@example.com or (800) 264-7966.