This year, the MOCPA Educational Foundation will be awarding approximately $30,000 in scholarships to students who are majoring in accounting at Missouri universities/colleges. Please encourage any aspiring CPAs you know to apply. High school seniors are given $500 to use toward their accounting education. Recipients of the college scholarships are awarded $1,000.
The scholarship application period is now closed.
The 2022-2023 scholarship winners will be announced in April 2023 and recognized at a MOCPA event.
Applicants must be:
- MOCPA college or high school student members, which is free of charge and can be obtained online;
- Recommended by an educator or school administrator;
- Missouri residents and a U.S. citizen (or child of a MOCPA member);
- Enrolled in a community college or university in Missouri (high school seniors enrolled upon graduation); and
- Declared as an accounting major.
Winners are selected based on an evaluation of their personal and academic experiences, and potential of becoming a CPA.
Past scholarship recipients are eligible to reapply but must submit a new application and educator recommendation.
Click here to meet the 2021-2022 scholarship winners.
If you have any questions, please contact Dena Hull at email@example.com or (800) 264-7966.