Congratulations on choosing the CPA profession for your career!
The Missouri Society of CPAs offers numerous benefits and resources to you as a CPA candidate to help you navigate the CPA exam, the CPA licensure process, and those first important steps in your career.
CPA Candidate Members receive:
- AICPA’s Ethics Course for Licensure (a $225 value);
- Membership in Candidate Online Connect Community to discuss exam and licensure preparation with their peers;
- Mentorship opportunities;
- Subscription to MOCPA’s Young Professionals e-newsletter, The ASSET magazine and other targeted profession news and information;
- Community building, peer engagement, and community service through chapter events and taskforces, committee meetings, and social media;
- Access to MOCPA’s Career Center, which includes tips for résumé writing and interviewing; and
- Much more!
A key step in obtaining your CPA license is passing the ethics exam.
The ethics exam is an open-book, multiple-choice exam written and graded by the American Institute of CPAs. Once you become a MOCPA CPA Candidate member, you will be able to access your complimentary ethics materials needed for licensure. MOCPA CPA Candidate membership is only $185 and includes the benefits listed above and more!
You can take your ethics exam at any time during the licensure process, before starting the exam, between CPA exam sections, or after all four sections are completed. It’s up to you.
Once you become a CPA Candidate member, click here to order your complimentary online ethics exam!
For more information, please contact Liz Schaetzel at email@example.com or (800) 264-7966.