Whether you have not-for-profit clients or work within an organization, you will find practical advice, insights and technical guidance at the MOCPA's NFP Conference. Bring a colleague or client along and network with fellow industry professionals to learn about current developments, trends, best practices and more.
If coming to the conference isn't feasible for you, participate via live webcast.
MOCPA's NFP Conference deals with the challenges facing nonprofit practitioners and financial executives today.
- Revenue Reconciliation & How it Applies to NFPs
- Getting Engaged in Advocacy
- How to NOT End Up in the Headlines: How NFPs Should Deal with Today's Cyber & Privacy Risks
- Update: Tax Cuts & Jobs Act of 2017
- No Jerks Allowed: Identifying and Addressing Toxic Employees
- Fraud Concerns for Your Nonprofit
- Fueling the Growth of Your Organization
CPAs, nonprofit leaders, finance staff and CPAs working for a nonprofit organization or serving nonprofit clients.
Add to Cart
Registration opens at 8:00 a.m. This event is paperless. Electronic materials for this class will be available for download approximately 3 days before the class by logging into your account on our website www.mocpa.org. Please download these to your laptop or e-reader prior to arrival at the class. There will be outlets available on a limited, first come/first served basis.