One of our most popular programs! In a lively, fast-paced setting, you will receive an overview of major issues affecting the accounting profession, along with industry insights and tools needed to fulfill leadership and reporting responsibilities as we emerge from the economic downturn. Coverage will be updated to reflect the most significant challenges that confront companies today and in the medium term. While focusing on issues faced by private companies and the CPAs who provide a range of services to them.
• FASB overview, including recent postponements and pronouncements
• Accounting for going concern, impairment, and inventory write-downs
• Loan modifications and forgiveness, debt restructuring, and covenant compliance
• Lease accounting: Implementation is here
• Credit losses and CECL: Where are we?
• Financial statement fraud risks in recovery
• SSARS 25: New standards in preparation, compilation, and review
• Auditing standard updates in the pipeline