Join the Missouri Society of CPAs with other small firm leaders and owners from across the state for a special, one-day conference just for you. Brought to you by the MOCPA Firm Leadership committee, you will hear cutting edge practice management issues with the AICPA PCPS team, plan for powering your firm growth with winning practice management strategies, and learn best practices for navigating the regulatory environment right here in Missouri. This conference is designed for you to take everything you learn to position your firm and clients for success in 2018 and well beyond.
• AICPA PCPS discussion on small firms trends and issues
• Competing and winning in the future marketplace
• Merger, acquisition, and succession planning strategies
• Tech talk – 2018 software solutions for small firms
• Navigating SALT and nexus considerations for your clients
• Emerging regulations for audit clients
• Navigating Missouri regulatory environment
This conference is ideal for:
• Small firm Owners/Partners
• Sole Practitioners
Obtain 8 hours of CPE, light breakfast and catered lunch included for $285 member/ $350 nonmember
For details about this event, please contact Andrew Grow at firstname.lastname@example.org or 314-392-5820.