Stay current on rapidly changing professional issues, improve the quality of your work, and advance your career by joining the Missouri Society of CPAs (MOCPA)!
As a professional organization with more than 9,000 members, MOCPA provides information and resources that CPAs need to advance their careers and enhance the quality of service to their companies and clients. As a member, you will gain access to the following opportunities and benefits.
Develop professional networks that will last a lifetime through:
- Six regional chapters that welcome networking, foster leadership skills, and offer volunteer opportunities for members to give back to the community;
- Niche-based committees that allow you to grow your network and contribute to your profession;
- Discussion-based roundtables, as well as a tax listserve and online Connect Communities for exchanging ideas with your peers;
- A targeted career center to aid in job advancement; and
- Exclusive social media connections for MOCPA members on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube, as well as the society's Bar Talk podcast series.
News & Information
MOCPA keeps you informed in a rapidly changing profession through:
- MOCPA.org – your source for profession news and connectivity;
- Biweekly e-newsletters tailored to your area of practice;
- The ASSET bimonthly news magazine packed with leading edge information and professional trends; and
- The Business Intelligence Brief, a quick-read update of the economic news that affects you and your company.
Continuing Professional Education
MOCPA is the most comprehensive source for Missouri CPE needs, offering:
- Hundreds of high-quality, relevant courses each year, with discounted pricing for MOCPA members as well as cost-saving Class Pass learning bundles;
- Webcasts, webinars, and self-study options to learn from the convenience of your own desk;
- Certificate programs to explore new areas of practice and gain valuable expertise; and
- Online transcripts to track all of your CPE hours.
MOCPA is protecting your profession with:
- Continual monitoring of legislation that impacts you and your business;
- Proactive lobbying efforts to protect your interests; and
- Opportunities to interact one-on-one with legislators through Keyperson communications and Capitol visits.
In addition, MOCPA members have access to valuable insurance benefits, as well as a variety of other savings opportunities.
If you have any questions about joining the society, please contact Bridget Kostello at (800) 264-7966 or firstname.lastname@example.org.