MOCPA is proud to offer a one-of-a-kind Missouri-specific regulatory ethics program, custom designed for Missouri CPAs. Just like other regulated professionals, each CPA licensee and CPA firm in Missouri are governed by 1) Missouri statute and 2) rules promulgated by the Missouri State Board of Accountancy (MOSBA). CPAs want to ensure that all regulatory boxes are checked, but at times it can be challenging just finding the information to stay on top of the cornerstones of CPA regulation in Missouri: individual license and CPA firm permit requirements! This course identifies some of the most important regulatory considerations that every CPA should understand to practice in Missouri.
New for 2020:
- Update on spring legislative activity in Missouri
- Breaking news on the COVID-19 impact on CPA firms and CPA exam candidates
- New AICPA CPA exam modeling
- Clarification on regulatory issues from Fall 2019
- Fresh real-world examples and case studies
- And more!
The live webinar dates have passed. Take the self study course today!
Developed in conjunction with MOCPA's Professional Ethics Committee leadership and reviewed by MOSBA, this course provides insight into some of the most common topics and issues that CPA candidates and CPAs encounter in their careers in Missouri, including:
- An introduction to MOSBA
- CPA exam educational requirements
- Initial CPA licensure and renewals
- CPA practice privileges and ethical standards
- CPA firm permit considerations
- Overview of the AICPA Peer Review Program in Missouri
- Annual CPE requirements for all CPAs
- Exiting our profession
- And many other considerations
You will receive two (2) hours of regulatory ethics CPE for successfully completing this course in any format, but the best part about this course is what you will walk away with: practical applications for the topics listed above, and an understand of how to best work with MOSBA to keep your CPA license and firm permit in not just good standing, but great standing! You won’t want to miss this learning opportunity.
For more information, please contact Andrew Grow at (800) 264-7966 or email@example.com.