If you’re a CFO or aspire to be, this series provides you with the strategic and technical topics you need to excel as a finance executive. Each session of this series is comprised of multiple topics, addressed in four, two-hour increments presented by various speakers throughout the year. You can register for all the sessions or sign up for just a single day.
MOCPA Learning Center
8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Tuesday, August 11 | Become More Effective
• Critical Thinking for Financial Professionals
• Effective Networking: Take Control of Your Career
• The CFO’s Role in Compensation and Bonus Plans
• MS Word: Advanced Features
Tuesday, September 15 | Corporate Performance Management
• Corporate Performance Management
• Business Intelligence and Data Analytics
• Driver-Based Budgeting
• Effective Management Accounting
Tuesday, October 13 | Emotional Intelligence—What Makes Great Leaders Great?
• Emotional Intelligence: The Critical Factor in Success
• Motivating the Right Way: Get the Most from Your Staff
• Business Ethics: Cases from the Real World
• Don’t Be the Messenger Who Gets Shot
Monday, November 9 | Advanced Skills, Made Easy!
• Advanced Planning: Balance Sheet and Cash Flow Projections
• Advanced Cost Accounting: Assigning Overhead
• Fixing Your Chart of Accounts
• Avoiding Death by PowerPoint: Create Better Presentations
Monday, December 14 | Cash Management—Managing the Lifeline of Your Business
• A/R and A/P: Effective Management Techniques
• Cash Management Techniques
• Cash Forecasting
• Better Meetings: Make Meetings Fun and Productive
Register today! For more information, please contact Dan Koontz at (800) 264-7966 or firstname.lastname@example.org.