The CFO Series features high-quality presentations and an interactive executive level colleague-to-colleague approach with case studies, group discussions and team exercise.
Each topic provides a comprehensive program for senior level financial managers and executives, CFOs and those who aspire to be CFOs, to learn and take away ideas that can be implemented immediately.
If you are not sure about making a multi-day commitment, sign up for just a single day. All topics and each day stand on their own. We are confident you’ll come back for more!
October 12, 2021 – Microsoft Office 365 and Teams
- Understanding the Microsoft 365 Ecosystem
- Microsoft 365 Apps – Teams, SharePoint & OneDrive
- Putting Microsoft 365 to Use
- Exploring and Deploying the Microsoft 365 Apps
November 18, 2021 – Preparing for Growth
- Advanced Capital Budgeting for Effective Decisions
- Optimizing Working Capital Management
- Preparing for the Unexpected: Look at What has Happened!
- Closing Best Practices: Shorten Month-End
December 9, 2021 – Be the Best
- Advanced Negotiating Skills: Beyond Getting to Yes
- Driving Performance with EOS
- Risk Management in a Post-COVID World
- Corporate Ethics: Cases from the Real World
Register today! For more information, please contact Dan Koontz at (800) 264-7966 or email@example.com