This is part 2 of the new Blockchain Fundamentals for Accounting and Finance Professionals Certificate. (link to bundle and underline URL)
The new Blockchain Fundamentals for Accounting and Finance Professionals Certificate offers you the opportunity to build a foundation toward becoming a strategic business partner within your organization and with your clients. Intended to provide real-world literacy on blockchain and digital assets, this webcast will give you the knowledge needed to anticipate potential benefits and risks of the technology, structure and functionality, and to translate that into relevant business application and value.
During this webcast, part 2 of the certificate, we will examine the evolving blockchain landscape, identify business applications and the risks and challenges of blockchain adoption. You will also learn the role accounting and finance will play in shaping processes, technical controls and future trends around blockchain.
- Identify blockchain solutions for multiple industries and how it will affect accounting and finance
- Identify business opportunities associated with blockchain technology
- Identify risks of blockchain technology and cryptoassets such as technical risks, regulatory considerations and more
- Learn to verify information written in a block
- finance practitioners may not need to design, build, deploy and maintain but they may need to verify
- Identify blockchain trends
Non-Member Price $261.00
Member Price $213.00