This year, not-for-profit entities are preparing to apply critical new standards related to contributions of nonfinancial assets, leases, and more. Now is the time to know more than just what the standards say - we need to know what they mean and how they will affect not-for-profit entities. This course is designed to do just that! The course materials utilize a highly illustrative and innovative format. Over 15 focused exercises are included to provide an enhanced working knowledge of the most critical challenges in not-for-profit accounting today.
This course qualifies for yellow book credit.
- Preparing for the implementation of the new requirements related to contributions of nonfinancial assets (i.e., ASU No. 2020-07)
- Developing a deeper understanding of the requirements in FASB ASC 842, Leases, and how not-for-profit entities will implement the standard
- Additional issues in not-for-profit financial reporting
Knowledge of not-for-profit accounting
Not-for-profit industry professionals and auditors
- Identify the critical changes occurring in not-for-profit accounting today
- Skillfully implement today’s most challenging FASB standards affecting not-for-profits
- More effectively audit not-for-profit entities through superior knowledge of key accounting issues
Non-Member Price $89.00
Member Price $79.00