Elder law has become relevant to a rapidly growing number of individuals. As the Baby Boomer generation edge towards retirement, an increased number of practitioners have conversations with clients regarding social security and retirement planning.
The topic of elder law closely relates to wealth and asset management, so this year, we are combining the two conferences to provide a well-rounded agenda for attendees.
During this event, you will gain understanding of:
• Trends of the economy and market
• How to evaluate the changing retirement plan landscape
• Assessing potential permanent change
• Evaluating if your client’s income needs protection
• Issues relevant to an aging population
CPAs, attorneys, and other professionals looking to stay abreast of recent developments affecting their practice and clients.
Non-Member Price $365.00
Member Price $295.00