To provide state‐wide community for new and aspiring CPAs to introduce society activities, benefits, and opportunities. The committee will: encourage future CPAs to enter the profession and new CPAs to be actively involved; advise MOCPA staff on specific professional learning and growth opportunities for young professionals; and facilitate sharing perspective and insights of young professionals amongst society membership and leadership.
- Profession outreach: present to college students about career, professional, and other topics where appropriate; and reach out to young professionals already in the early stages of their CPA careers and serve as a peer network.
- Society connection: provide stakeholders with learning and growth opportunities that will resonate with young professionals.
- Thought leadership: serve as a voice for young professionals across the state and write columns for The ASSET and other MOCPA communication channels.
Young Professionals Etiquette Experience
The MOCPA Young Professionals Committee has developed a unique event that will help ensure young professionals bring the latest professional etiquette tools and techniques to your next team or client meeting. You will learn about current office, client, and peer networking trends; practice techniques to engage with other professionals; and identify ways to enhance working relationships with your peers and colleagues.
- Thurs., Oct. 26 | Kansas City
- Tues., Nov. 7 | St. Louis
Learn more and register today!
Join a committee today
, and help advance your career, MOCPA and the profession!