The Outstanding Diversity Advancement Award recognizes CPAs who are working to promote diversity and inclusion within the CPA profession.
The following characteristics and activities will be considered:
- Has made creative and dedicated contributions toward advancing diversity in the profession with demonstrated impact.
- Utilizes available channels to promote diversity efforts, such as volunteer work, firm/corporate initiatives or educational programs.
- Encourages students and incoming professionals of diverse backgrounds to explore the CPA profession, major in accounting or pursue the CPA designation.
- Actively assists in the retention and career advancement of diverse professionals.
All nominees must be MOCPA members. To nominate a candidate, please complete these steps:
- Complete the nomination form below. Demonstrate how the candidate’s experience and accomplishments align with each (or most) of the outlined award criteria—thus why he or she deserves to be honored for this award. Be thorough and give specific examples.
- Submit a résumé and/or bio, as well as 3-5 letters of testimonial. Testimonials may be solicited from people with whom the candidate works closely, such as his or her supervisor, colleague, client, or someone mentored by the candidate.
After submitting this form, please send a résumé and/or biography, and 3-5 letters of testimonial to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: The MOCPA email system cannot accept zip files or files over 25MB. These messages will be rejected by the MOCPA server without sending a failure message. You will be sent an email confirming receipt of materials within one or two business days.
If these materials cannot be submitted electronically, mail or fax the information to:
Missouri Society of CPAs
540 Maryville Centre Drive, Suite 200
St. Louis, MO 63141
Fax: (314) 997-2592