Kick off your summer at MOCPA’s Annual Members Convention!
Join your peers at this annual event that includes two dynamic days filled with 10+ hours of professional learning, including the following sessions:
- Professional Issues Update
Discussion Leader: Bill Pirolli, CPA/CFF/PFS, CGMA, Vice Chair, AICPA
- Risk Management and the Emerging Profession: Risk and Rewards
Discussion Leader: Ric Rosario, CPA, President and CEO, CAMICO
- Accounting Trends for 2020: Top Technologies Integration
Discussion Leader: Kim Church, PH.D., Assistant Professor of Accounting, University of
- 2020 – The Year of Living Dangerously (Economically Speaking)
Discussion Leader: Chris Kuehl, PH.D., Managing Director, Armada Corporate Intelligence
- Attracting, Retaining a Diverse Workforce
Convention highlights include:
- Networking and fellowship among friends and colleagues;
- Games, an outdoor reception for you and your family, and an evening cruise on the lake; and
- A bonus, pre-Convention Missouri State-Specific Ethics session (2 CPE Hours), to be held the morning of Thursday, June 11, lead by Michelle Schwerin, CPA, Shareholder with Capes, Sokol
Make plans now for you and your family to attend!
Click here to register you and your guest now!
Click here to reserve your room now at MOCPA's special group rate.
To learn more, please contact Liz Schaetzel at (800) 264-7966 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you’re interested in sponsoring this event, please contact Denise Johnson at email@example.com.