PRIMA is run by the AICPA, and help with using PRIMA or PRIMA related questions is provided by the AICPA. The AICPA peer review team has a dedicated hotline for PRIMA related questions and problems.
Tips to try prior to calling:
- Try the PRIMA Knowledge Bank, which has step-by-step instructions with screenshots and videos within PRIMA. For information on how to access the PRIMA Knowledge Bank, click here.
- Make sure your internet browser is up-to-date and/or try to complete the task in another browser.
Information needed prior to calling:
- Firm name
- Firm peer review number
- Managing partner/peer review contact information (phone number and email)
- Brief description of the problem and if possible screenshots
- Computer and PRIMA access
AICPA PRIMA hotline number: (919) 402-4502
- Accessing PRIMA or PRIMA login errors - press 2
- Help using PRIMA and/or standards related guidance - press 3
If there is no answer, leave a message.
The lines are managed Monday – Friday from 8:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. CST. Most likely staff is assisting another caller. Messages are answered in the order they are received and returned within 48 hours. When leaving a message, please include the following information: your name, the firm name and firm peer review number, description of problem you are having, and your call back number with a time you will be available by a computer.