In conjunction with the AICPA Federal Keyperson Program, Missouri CPAs keep a pulse on federal legislative issues. Below are some of the issues that the society has monitored recently.
- Accounting Partnership Retirement Practices
- Cash Accounting - Preserving the Cash Basis Method for CPA Firms
- Interstate Taxation/Mobile Workforce Bill
- Section 404(b) of Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002
- Department of Labor Overtime Rule
To learn about these issues and others, please click here.
For questions or comments, please contact Jim O’Hallaron at email@example.com.