Help support the future of your profession!
Since 2001, the Missouri Society of CPAs has raised awareness, built understanding, and changed perceptions about the CPA profession in Missouri through its student initiatives. In that time, the society has raised approximately half a million dollars and provided more than 475 scholarships to the best and brightest Missouri accounting students.
By making a contribution, you enable students to have the same rewarding opportunities you have experienced.
LEVELS OF CONTRIBUTION
Firm or Company
Gold Partner Club $5,000 and above
Silver Partner Club $2,500 - $4,999
Bronze Partner Club $1,000 - $2,499
Benefactor Up to $999
Summa Cum Laude $1,000 or above
Magna Cum Laude $500 - $999
Cum Laude $100 - $499
Dean's List $50 - $99
Honor Roll $25 - $49
All contributors will be:
- Recognized on the MSCPA website
- Honored at the MSCPA Awards Galas
- Featured in scholarship fundraising materials
- Investing in the CPA profession and helping students achieve their career aspirations!
All contributions to the MSCPA Educational Foundation, a 501(c)(3) public foundation, are tax-deductible.
Testimonials From Past Scholarship Recipients:
- "Next May, I will graduate with my master's degree in Accounting and promptly begin a review course for the CPA exam. I can only imagine the sense of accomplishment associated with earning a master's degree and passing each part of the CPA exam.
I know that tuition for graduate school and living expenses for the year will be significant, so I am very grateful for this scholarship. I feel very fortunate to have been recognized in this way. Thank you for your financial support. The good things you do for college students do not go unnoticed!"
MSCPA scholarship winner; student at Truman State University
- "The continued support of the Missouri Society of CPAs is a blessing to all current accounting students in Missouri. I sincerely appreciate not only you making these funds available for students like myself, but also all of the other ways your organization supports accounting students.
This scholarship will be very beneficial to me in my continuing education. I am so grateful, and I fully intend to put this scholarship to great use."
MSCPA scholarship winner; student at Missouri State University
- "I have found both the monetary gift and the additional benefits, such as a student membership into the Missouri Society of CPAs, to be very advantageous to my education thus far. I also find the material and guidance that the MSCPA provides to be very helpful.
Thank you again for your repeated support and encouragement."
Richard S. Newell
Five-time MSCPA scholarship winner; graduate of University of Missouri-Columbia
- "The MSCPA has done so much to help me reach my goals and it is my hope that someday, when I'm a CPA, I can give back to your organization that has given me so much."
Five-time MSCPA scholarship winner & Don Breimeier Memorial Scholarship Recipient; graduate of Missouri State University
- "The financial support provided to me by the MSCPA Educational Foundation over the past three years has afforded me the chance to give time and energy to important endeavors and organizations. I do not take the awards lightly and will continue to strive for excellence in all areas of my life."
Three-time MSCPA scholarship winner & Don Breimeier Memorial Scholarship Recipient; graduate of Missouri Baptist University and Southern Illinois University - Edwardsville
- "I wanted to express my sincere gratitude to the Missouri Society of CPAs for the generous scholarship. With the rising cost of education, organizations such as the MSCPA make it possible for students like myself to continue pursuing accounting degrees. Thanks again for aiding in the funding of my coursework, and I promise to represent the MSCPA in a respectable and professional manner."
MSCPA scholarship winner; graduate of University of Missouri - Columbia