Help support the future of your profession!
Since 2001, the Missouri Society of CPAs has raised awareness, built understanding, and changed perceptions about the CPA profession in Missouri through its student initiatives. Each year, the society provides approximately $40,000 in scholarships to the best and brightest Missouri accounting students. Scholarships are funded entirely by members' generosity, and 100 percent of donations goes directly to scholarships.
By making a contribution, you are enabling students to have the same rewarding opportunities you have experienced.
Levels of Contribution
Firm or Company
Gold Partner Club $5,000 and above
Silver Partner Club $2,500 - $4,999
Bronze Partner Club $1,000 - $2,499
Benefactor Up to $999
Summa Cum Laude $1,000 or above
Magna Cum Laude $500 - $999
Cum Laude $100 - $499
Dean's List $50 - $99
Honor Roll $25 - $49
All contributors will be:
- Recognized on the MSCPA website
- Honored at the MSCPA Awards Galas
- Featured in scholarship fundraising materials
- Investing in the CPA profession and helping students achieve their career aspirations!
All contributions to the MSCPA Educational Foundation, a 501(c)(3) public foundation, are tax-deductible.
Testimonials from Scholarship Recipients
- “I wanted to express my sincere gratitude to the MSCPA for the generous scholarship. With the rising cost of education, organizations such as the MSCPA make it possible for students like me to continue pursuing accounting degrees. I promise to represent the MSCPA in a respectable and professional manner.”—Stephen Farrell