As a professional organization with more than 8,000 members, the MSCPA provides information and resources that CPAs need to advance their careers and enhance the quality of service to their companies and clients.
Take advantage of your membership benefits, including:
Develop professional networks that will last a lifetime.
- Six regional chapters that welcome networking and foster relationship building
- Niche-based committees that allow you to grow your network and contribute to your profession
- Volunteer opportunities for members to give back to the community
- Exclusive social media connections for MSCPA members on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube
News & Information
MSCPA keeps you informed in a rapidly changing profession.
- MOCPA.org – your source for profession news and connectivity
- MSCPA biweekly e-newsletters tailored to your area of practice
- The ASSET bimonthly news magazine packed with leading edge information and professional trends
- The daily Business Intelligence Brief, a quick-read update of the economic news that affects you and your company
Continuing Professional Education
MSCPA is the most comprehensive source for your CPE needs.
MSCPA is protecting your profession.
In addition, MSCPA members have access to valuable insurance benefits, as well as a variety of other savings opportunities.
Take Advantage of Your Membership Today!
For more information about membership or member benefits, please contact Christy Aven at firstname.lastname@example.org or (800) 264-7966.