As a professional organization with more than 8,000 members, the MSCPA provides information and resources that CPAs need to advance their careers and enhance the quality of service to their companies and clients.
As a member, you will gain access to the following opportunities and benefits:
Develop professional networks that will last a lifetime.
- Six regional chapters that welcome networking and foster relationship building
- Niche-based committees that allow you to grow your network and contribute to your profession
- Volunteer opportunities for members to give back to the community
- Exclusive social media connections for MSCPA members on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube
News & Information
MSCPA keeps you informed in a rapidly changing profession.
- MOCPA.org – your source for profession news and connectivity
- MSCPA biweekly e-newsletters tailored to your area of practice
- The ASSET bimonthly news magazine packed with leading edge information and professional trends
- The daily Business Intelligence Brief, a quick-read update of the economic news that affects you and your company
Continuing Professional Education
MSCPA is the most comprehensive source for your CPE needs.
- More than 200 high-quality, relevant courses available live each year
- MSCPA members save $75 per eight-hour course (on average)
- Webcasts, webinars, and self-study options to learn from the convenience of your own desk
- Online transcripts to track all of your CPE hours
MSCPA is protecting your profession.
- Continual monitoring of legislation that impacts you and your business
- Proactive lobbying efforts to protect your interests
- Opportunities to interact one-on-one with legislators through Keyperson communications and Capitol visits
If you have any questions about joining the society, please contact Brad Harrigan at (800) 264-7966 or email@example.com.