MSCPA members learned about the latest issues impacting the CPA profession at the 2012 MSCPA Professional Issues Updates!
These sessions were complimentary to MSCPA members, and attendees earned one hour of CPE credit.
The 2012 event took place in the following locations:
- Tues., Oct. 9: 11:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m., Springfield
- Wed., Oct. 10: 11:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m., Kansas City
- Tues., Oct. 16: 11:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m., Columbia
- Wed., Oct. 25: 11:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m., St. Joseph
- Tues., Oct. 30: 8-10 a.m., St. Louis
This presentation included:
- Professional Issues Update
Jim O’Hallaron, CAE – MSCPA President and CEO
- Legislative Update: Outlook and Expectations
Chuck Pierce, CPA – MSCPA Government Relations Consultant
Stay tuned for information on upoming 2013 dates!
If you have any questions, please contact Karen Bauer at (800) 264-7966.