To further the interests of MOCPA members practicing in firms by creating a forum for the exchange of ideas and the sharing of practice aids among this membership segment.
- To promote and enhance the profession by sharing best practices, innovative strategies, and ideas with the leaders of public accounting practices, and ensuring that these members have a communication network available to them within MOCPA.
- To serve as a resource to members employed in small businesses or who have small business clients, and to increase the awareness among small business owners of the services provided and the expertise possessed by CPAs.
- To serve as a liaison to MOCPA and to the AICPA's PCPS Executive Committee.
- To inform members of technical aids and other resources available by publishing periodic articles in The ASSET.
- Assist chapters, as appropriate, in establishing and maintaining small firm roundtable groups.
- To monitor the activities of other groups as they relate to CPAs in the small business field, and recommend action as appropriate.
- To help develop learning opportunities for the emerging leaders of the profession.
Join a committee today
, and help advance your career, MOCPA and the profession!