Reap personal and professional rewards by
getting involved in MOCPA! Build your business network, gain
valuable leadership skills, and give back to the CPA profession. Even if you don’t have a lot of time to give, there are many ways you can get involved:
- Chapters: Get to know MOCPA members in your area through involvement in one of the society’s six regional chapters.
- Committees: Meet other CPAs in your niche area and make your mark on the profession through committee service.
- Legislative Keyperson Program: Connect with legislators to promote understanding, provide information, and help enact effective legislation in Missouri.
- Speaking for MOCPA: Share your expertise with accounting professionals across the state as a speaker through the society's CPE programs.
- Student Initiatives: Help students understand the power of the CPA credential and the rewards of working in this profession.
- Financial Literacy: Use MOCPA resources to reach out to the community and educate the public on critical financial planning issues.
Call (800) 264-7966 or visit the links above to learn more and start connecting today!